Contest Rules and conditions
“itel Festive Bonanza offer”
By participating in the Contest, participant is agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Contest Rules (the “Contest Rules”). Please read and understand the following provisions of Contest Rules carefully.
Definitions: For the purpose of these Contest Rules, the following words and phrases shall have the meaning respectively assigned to them as under: (a) “SMDL/ITEL” shall mean S Mobile Devices Limited (b) “Purchaser/Customer” means any individual, who purchased the ITEL smartphone handset and activate the ITEL smartphone handset (c) Organiser means M/s Kestone Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd which is responsible for organising, managing, prize distribution, delivery of prize and all other anciallry activity for managing the whole contest (d) “Offer” a contest is to be run from 10th Oct 2018 To 13th Nov 2018 (e) “Prizes” As mentioned in Article 3 herein below; In order to make the process of selecting the winner transparent, ITEL has appointed M/S Amit Manoj and Company, Auditor (Chartered Accountant), an Independent Person, as Scrutinizer of the offer. All the draw of winner shall be done in the Presence of Auditor/Scrutinizer to keep the whole process transparent.
PLEASE READ THESE CONTEST RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE AND PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST BY PROCEEDING WITH CONTEST, PURCHASER AGREES TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE CONTEST RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE CONTEST RULES, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN CONTEST. ANY BREACH OR DEFAULT BY A PURCHASER OF ANY OF THE CONTEST RULES HEREIN SHALL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION WITHOUT NOTICE.
- This Contest and Offer is valid only for the Purchasers who purchased the ITEL brand smartphone handset during the offer period and fulfil the following criterion, employee of ITEL and their immediate family members and employee of Organizer and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this contest:
- Purchaser must be above 18 years of age.
- Purchaser must be a citizen of India
- Purchaser must not have any criminal record nor be of an unsound mind
- How to participate in “itel Festive Bonanza Offer”:
Purchaser who purchased the smartphone handset of ITEL and successfully activate the smartphone handset between 10th October, 2018 to 13th November, 2018 (both days inclusive) is eligible for this Contest.
|Gold coin – 1 gram
||1 Each Day
||1 during 35 days
|Total – 350 Gold Coins, 35 Bikes,1 CAR To Be Won In 35 Days
- The Purchaser understands that the prizes under the Contest are provided by the Organizer. The acceptance of the prize/s by purchaser shall be deemed to be an independent transaction between the purchaser and the Organizer. Organiser does not guarantee or make any representations or warranties regarding the quality, performance, features or capabilities/utility of the prize offered to winner of the Contest and cannot be held responsible and liable in this connection. ITEL will not entertain any claims in this regard and for gratification/logisitics, Kestone would be responsible i.e. ensuring the products are delivered to the winners. As all of the products are branded and would come along with proper documentation/invoices for any defect in the product the winners have to directly liaise with the product companies like Caratlane or Bajaj or Maruti Suzuki. Kestone till the time of delivery would help them to coordinate and get the prizes. But for any quality issue, it should be the brand responsible. ITEL shall not, and is not expected or required to, mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between subscriber and Organizer.
- Taxes imposed upon the gifts shall be borne by ITEL. However, any other levies on Prizes imposed by any relevant applicable government, as well as other costs including incidental costs(if any), that may be levied or incurred on the Prizes shall be fully borne by the winner. Winner shall deposit levies, other cost including incidental cost(if any) in the form of Demand Draft with Organiser at the time of collecting the Prize.
- The Contest start date is 10.10.2018 till 13.11.2018 and duration of the contest is 35 days
- For lucky draw winner from eligible entries, no correspondence will be entertained about Organiser’s decision.
- The Winner of the Contest will be contacted or intimated through phone call or email or sms or through WhatsApp.
- The winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of Contest gift. Pictures may be posted online.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Value of the prizes may vary; Organiser reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Prizes are subject to availability while stocks last and Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes for its price equivalent where necessary.
- The winners of the Contest will be notified a phone call or SMS from designated phone no +91 9916998800 or prize notification email from email email@example.comOrganiser reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- Contest winners if contacted/responded within 24 hrs of the first call or sms or mail is eligible for the prize or the prize is forfeited. Post first contact, the winner has 24 hrs to share the documents requested and share his confirmation of acceptance of the prize. For Bike and car winners, if there are any incidental costs over and above the Taxes and the on-road price of the vehicle; is to be borne by the winner. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited and shall be given to next selected winner.
- Gold Coins would be delivered to the address of the winner as mentioned in the ID Proof shared. For Bike and Car winners, the vehicle would be made available at the nearest authorized Dealership/showroom (brand of the vehicle) from the address of the winner (as shared in the Id Proof).
- Contest Winners should share Govt. issued “Proof of Identity and Proof of Address” like Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport Copy, Electricity bill and Invoice copy of Purchased ITEL smartphone handset through email or whatsapp for validation purpose at prize notification email id firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No.: +91 9916998800. In the absence of providing of any of the above documents, Organiser shall be at its discretion to give the price to the next selected winner.
- Where applicable, prizes not collected by the winner shall be disposed of at ITEL’s sole discretion. ITEL’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding ITEL’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by ITEL/Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of ITEL/Organiser by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- There shall be no roll-over of Prizes in case the winner/s is/are ineligible or disqualified by Organiser.
- This offer is being made purely on Purchase and activation of ITEL smartphone Handset and participation of eligible Purchaser is voluntary.
- ITEL is neither responsible nor guarantees the quality of the goods/ services being offered as prizes nor is liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed, by the Purchaser under this Offer. ITEL is also not liable for any defect/ deficiency in the prize(s) so offered or availed, by the Purchaser under this Offer.
- Organiser shall be responsible for delivery of prizes to the respective winners of the Contest and inform the winner to collect the prize at the nearest location from the address given by winner.
- All prizes shall be subject to such other Contest Rules as may be applicable to specific Prizes and shall have to be duly complied with the winner.
- The Prize shall not be redeemable for cash. No requests shall be entertained by Organiser in this behalf.
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any alternative offer or promotion.
- The Purchaser undertakes to indemnify and keep ITEL/Organiser harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by ITEL due to breach of any Contest Rules contained herein. The ITEL’s maximum liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to this contest shall be Rs 0.01/- only.
- ITEL also reserves the right to withdraw the Contest at any stage without any liability whatsoever to the Purchaser.
- All the dispute shall be referred to arbitration under Indian Arbitration Laws and shall be referred to Sole Arbitrator appointed as per the provision of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and any amendment thereof. The Place of Arbitration shall be New Delhi and language shall be English.
- The Contest Rules are subject to Indian Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in New Delhi.
- The prizes of the Contest winners shall be distributed to the winners by the Organiser.
- No employee of ITEL/Organiser or its immediate family members will be eligible to participate in the contest.
Except as expressly stated in these Terms, all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.